Tuesday 30 December 2008

Hi Ba-Jibble fans!

Hi I'm Oj pengy (call me Oj) I think Ba-Jibbles are AWESOME! And even though it doesn't exist (YET!) my fave Ba-Jibble would be the purple one! I think it would like magic! and sorta random things! Also i received info that the BLT saw something blue fly across the bottom of the pond but they missed it! Was it A Blue Ba-Jibble or was it a huge furry fish? Blue is my fave colour but i think purple would be best for a Ba-Jibble!


Oj ;-)

(BLUE BA-JIBBLE CASE UPDATE-FROM WYATT- Just a few minutes ago, while Doc and I were inspecting the pond, we caught our second glimpse of a Blue Ba-jibble! It appears like it is made of something different than the other Ba-jibbles! We'll keep checking in, but I think we're onto it!!! We figured out that Ba-jibbles like to hide in something their own color! Light is yellow, lava is red, water is blue!! We'll get it soon!!)

5 comments:

  1. I edited your post while you were still writing it!!! xD

    Well, I think that a purple Ba-jibble would be SWEET! Welcome to the team!

    (PS: Check the sidebar! J and Doc are on there!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team, Oj!

    Wyatt told me about you! He said that you would be interested in Ba-jibbles...

    I found out that it WAS a blue Ba-jibble and not a fish! I'm still trying to catch it, but its soooo fast!!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Hey, Oj, don't tell anyone, but J and Doc are only in my imagination...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey wyatt i wont tell besides ur only in my imagination LOL! kidding

    ReplyDelete